ALERT: USPS, FEDEX, UPS ARE EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.

The Power of One Thing: How to Intentionally Change Your Life

The Power of One Thing: How to Intentionally Change Your Life

Precio habitual
$10.00
Precio de oferta
$10.00
Precio habitual
$24.00
Agotado
Precio unitario
por 
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.

From counselor and popular radio host Dr. Randy Carlson comes a new book containing the surprising truth: Living a better life is easier than you think! Instead of making big resolutions that quickly overwhelm you, The Power of One Thing invites you to begin moving toward change one daily, intentional step at a time. You’ll learn how to figure out which positive change can make the biggest payoff in your life; you’ll get practical tips from those who have already benefited from this plan; and you’ll see how your one thing, lived intentionally over time, will help you to achieve the dreams you’d almost given up on.

This book in a sale price, fast shipping, only two copies left
60% of this sale goes to Manos que Bendicen ministry and the other 40% to shipping and handling you know... Thank you for your donations